- AAA-certified by NAID
- Process is HIPAA-compliant
- Employees must pass background checks and drug screens
- Collection trucks have GPS tracking
- Certificates of destruction are issued documenting industry compliance
- Competitive pricing
- No long-term contracts required
- All plant work done by people with disabilities
- Coverage across the entire state of Utah
- One-time and regular service options
- Chain of custody process ensuring your information is safe and secure through the entire destruction process
Since 1968, we have built a solid reputation for providing meaningful employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities in businesses owned or operated by Columbus.
Employment opportunities within our businesses are geared for individuals who want to work in an environment that provides day-to-day training in a supportive work environment.
Columbus Secure Shredding (CSS) offers secure document destruction services, AAA-certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). Through both our plant-based and mobile operations, we recycle 100% of the paper we shred. Our plant is access-controlled and all operations are monitored with closed-circuit cameras 24/7.