Columbus Vision and Mission Statements
Our Vision: Columbus believes that every individual with disabilities has the right to develop to his or her full potential.
Our Mission: Columbus supports the growth, development, and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of each individual.
- Promote feelings of human dignity and self-worth.
- Celebrate each individual’s achievement and the achievements of the community as a whole.
- Provide opportunities for individuals and their families to make informed choices.
- Build capacity through a “social enterprise” business model that balances social mission with solid business goals.
Join Columbus and the GIC for "The Bottom Line of Disabilities" A symposium on the economic, financial, and social complexities of employing individuals with disabilitie...
(Salt Lake City, UT) Columbus Community Center, a nonprofit organization that provides support services for individuals with disabilities, has been approved for a $250,000 app...
PHILADELPHIA – What: The Global Interdependence Center and Columbus Community Center will host the third installment in their Bottom Line of Disabilities series on Janua...