Covid 19 Announcement Update
Health and safety are, as always, the primary concern of Columbus Community Center. We are putting the following measures in place to slow or prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). لعب قمار حقيقي In doing so we are helping to protect the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community. All the emergency measures we originally put in place that still apply, as well as update you on additional measures going forward. These measures continue to be in place from now until April 30th, at which time we will send further updates.
- We have suspended visitations and encourage all non-essential meetings be postponed or carried out via teleconferencing. This suspension includes visits by Support Coordinators, families, and other support staff and encourage communications via phone, email, or teleconferencing. العاب تربح مال حقيقي
- Our state now requires families and other caregivers to follow social distancing practices as defined in the Governor’s Stay Safe, Stay Home directive found here.
- Offices will remain opened, but many office staff will telecommute and be available by phone or email.
- Day programs will remain closed throughout the month. شرح بوكر
- We continue to bolster staffing in our Residential Program. Employees may be re-assigned to work in different departments and should be in contact with their managers for additional information.
- If you are sick, stay home. As of April 1st the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) takes effect allowing for paid sick and family leave. We will be following up with details specific to this act in a separate email.
- If you, or someone you are caring for, becomes ill please use Telehealth or other online healthcare provider and follow their instructions.
- It is recommended that you do not go directly to a doctor’s office, urgent care or hospital without calling them first.
Symptoms of COVID-19 can include
- Fever 100.4 or higher
- Shortness of breath
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure
How to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
COVID-19 is transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. To prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
Additional information about COVID-19 can be found using the following link: