As a non-profit, Columbus makes our financial information available to the public. These documents reflect how we support and sustain our mission through responsible fiscal management.
This yearly review provides an inside look at the state of our organization and the services we’ve provided. It includes messages from Columbus leaders, highlights of our accomplishments, a review of our financial activity, and a list of donors.
- 2016 Report to the Community
- 2014 Report to the Community
- 2013 Report to the Community
- 2011 Report to the Community
- 2010 Report to the Community
IRS Form 990
Our complete financial information is included in our annual IRS Form 990.
- 2014 IRS Form 990
- 2013 IRS Form 990
- 2012 IRS Form 990
- 2011 IRS Form 990
- 2010 IRS Form 990
- 2009 IRS Form 990
Audited Financial Statements
Every year, the Columbus financial records are reviewed by independent financial auditors. Their findings are published in these reports.
- 2015-2016 Columbus Community Center Audited Financial Statements
- 2014-2015 Columbus Community Center Audited Financial Statements
- 2013-2014 Columbus Community Center Financial Statements
- 2013-2014 Columbus Foundation Financial Statements
- 2012-2013 Columbus Community Center Financial Statements
- 2012-2013 Columbus Foundation Financial Statements
- 2011-2012 Columbus Community Center Financial Statements
- 2011-2012 Columbus Foundation Financial Statements
Here you’ll find details about our tax-exempt status, as well as our taxpayer identification number.